Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Something strange!    

Something strange!

atsitab
Portugal

Something strange!

Hi!
Something strange has hapened.  I didn �t download any worksheet yesterday or today, but I only have 14 free worksheets left to download.What has happened? Has this happened to someone else?

15 Feb 2009      

LoonyDancer
Poland

It says I have no more downloads. I guess the free points have not been changed since yesterday due to this breakdown. But it seems to me that new worksheets are on... 

15 Feb 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Hi everyone,
Who knows what happened today? THe site was down all day and now our points are stuck inpast limbo or is it just mine?

15 Feb 2009     

vyvy
Italy

Hi!
Something strange has hapened to me too .  I haven �t downloaded any worksheet  today, but I only have 22  free worksheets left to download.What has happened? QuestionConfused

15 Feb 2009     

vairor2
Italy

I �ve just logged on ......and its say I don �t have any more free downloadsCry....but the site has been down all day!.
How can this be?...probably as loonydancer says the points haven �t been changed since yesterday.... does this mean we will be able to download todays worksheets tommorrow??Smile

15 Feb 2009     

chiko123
Tunisia

Hi everybody

Just the same thing has happened to me.I have absolutely downloaded no worksheets today;and yet, it says I have no more points. I believe that the system has not been stabilized yet. We are all grateful to Victor for the remarkable efforts he has been doing and I am sure he will set everything right very soon.

15 Feb 2009     

Rosario Pacheco
Portugal

Hi everybody

The same thing has happened to me.I have absolutely downloaded no worksheets today;and yet, it says I have no more points. Let`s wait!

15 Feb 2009     

Aral
Portugal

The same thing has happened to me!!! I haven �t downloaded any worksheet and now I have 0 free worksheets left. How come? Since Friday!!!

15 Feb 2009     

carinaluc
Argentina

No downloads left for me, either.  Let �s keep our fingers crossed, I just don �t want to miss the excellent worksheets that you upload everyday!!

15 Feb 2009