Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for pen pals    

Looking for pen pals

Nisyae
Mexico

Looking for pen pals

I need pen pals for my Mexican students in Oaxaca, they are around 16-17. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested :) [email protected]

9 Oct 2014      

barbarabs
Turkey

Hello,
  My name is Banu . I am a teacher of English in Istanbul,Turkey. My students are 13 to 16 years. If you wish, we can plan to start a pen-friendship project. My email is [email protected]
  Let �s keep in touch.
      Regards

9 Oct 2014     

migizo10
Morocco

Hi,

I �m abdel a teacher of english from Morocco. I �ve just read your last email in Eslprintables and I �m intrested in your project. so let �s think how could we make it successful.

Best regards

9 Oct 2014     

roberta55
Portugal

Hello! I �m a Portuguese teacher and it would be nice to cooperate with you in your project. My eldest students are 15-17 years old. please let me know if you want my students to pen-pal with yours. greetings Roberta55

9 Oct 2014     

Abu Ahmed
Egypt

Dear Colleagues,

I am Abdallah Ali, an Egyptian teacher of English as a second/foreign language. I work in Bahrain. I am interested in this idea. My email is [email protected] in case anyone is interested. My students are aged 17.

Regards,
Abdallah Ali

10 Oct 2014