Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload Problem    

Upload Problem

egy_man
Egypt

Upload Problem

I can �t upload PowerPoint files although they are less than 3 MB .  

9 Oct 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Egy! I believe you should read this again: Rules and instructions

9 Oct 2014     

egy_man
Egypt

Thanks .

9 Oct 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

Maybe they are .pptx instead of .ppt. 

9 Oct 2014     

samahdaba1983**
Syria

so not only me .
I can �t upload my power points too.
�Minka � pptx are allowded .

9 Oct 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

I �ve posted about this issue before, unfortunately there was no help.
When I upload power points, any .pptx file fails to upload properly, when I convert it into a .ppt file, it uploads properly. Sadly, that way some of the special effects (like sound) will be missing.
I hope the mods can look into the issue and get back to us.

10 Oct 2014     

ELOJOLIE274
France

i �ve uploaded my lastest powerpoints 2 days ago, they were in pptx and everything worked fine even tough they were nearly 3MB each!

moderators (people like me with over 5000 points) can �t do anything about those kinds of problems - they only manage reported worksheets. only Victor can help, send him a PM, if and only only you �ve checked your file are the right size and so on.
so read the rules again and after you �ve checked you �ve followed them and it still doesn �t work, send a PM to Victor :)

good luck

10 Oct 2014     

victor
Spain

Please send me the pptx files to [email protected], just to check if there is any problem.

Thanks

10 Oct 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

Thank you very much Victor, I just emailed you one of the power points I wasn �t able to upload in pptx format.

10 Oct 2014     

egy_man
Egypt

This message appears  after uploading any  PowerPoint file.   .ppt  or .pptx  & size=less than 2 MB

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

10 Oct 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

This is the exactly the same message I got when I tried to upload pptx files, I had no problem uploading ppt files though.

10 Oct 2014