Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How Can I help my newborn baby to be smart : He is a one-day old (^_^)    

How Can I help my newborn baby to be smart : He is a one-day old (^_^)

m2m2
Yemen

How Can I help my newborn baby to be smart : He is a one-day old (^_^)

Hi everyone...

I know that my question is not related to this website´s goal. but I am a little bit confused, and I don�t know any other website that I can trust their member�s experience. I am a new mummy and I don�t know what to do for my newborn baby boy to help him grow healthy and be smart. Please help me. thanks in advanced

21 Oct 2014      

yanogator
United States

Lots of interaction is the key. To a baby, everything is learning.

Bruce

21 Oct 2014     

habibb
Tunisia

I agree with Bruce. I also advise you to avoid leaving him alone in front of TV especially "Toyour Aljannah".

21 Oct 2014     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Congrats m2m2!  ClapYou �re at the start of the greatest adventure of your life, being a Mum! Don �t worry,keep calm, interact, have fun together... everything will be all right... I �ve got 4 of my own and no one around to help, I know what I �m talking about. Wink Best wishes!

21 Oct 2014     

m2m2
Yemen

Thanks a lot. wish me the best for helping my baby ..

21 Oct 2014     

MarionG
Netherlands

First of all congratulations!! As others said before me, it is a wonderful adventure, being a mom! 
My advice (as a mother of two): Enjoy!!
Indeed interaction is the key, your child will learn from everything he hears, sees and feels around him. So basically, what I �m saying is: Get away from the computer and spend time with your baby!
(and another piece of solid advice, especially for the mom of a new born baby, sleep when your baby sleeps!!)

And for some food for thought, here is a great song with a video about being a good parent!

21 Oct 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Congratulations! Entertain your baby with nursery rhymes, songs, and fingerplays.

21 Oct 2014     

m2m2
Yemen

Thank you for your help...

22 Oct 2014