Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I īm looking for an enthusiastic teacher for a project on topic Food     

I īm looking for an enthusiastic teacher for a project on topic Food

Lizaza
Belarus

I īm looking for an enthusiastic teacher for a project on topic Food

Dear colleagues,  I think most of our students need motivation, and communication with their peers would be the best one. I have some ideas on how to organize such  activities. The next topic my students are going to study is Food and National cuisine. My students are 13-14 years old, their level is intermediate. 

Here is a rough plan of the project

1. To take snapshots of the food they have in the school cafeteria (or lunch bags), to give a detailed description of it and swap the pictures.

2. Make a list of questions to find out more about the national cuisine and preferences.

3. organize a conversation via skype or chat room

4. create a menu for each other .

5. feedback 

If you are interested, if your school has Internet access, please, send me a private message 

21 Oct 2014      

kamlota
Poland

This project sounds interesting. I īd love to take part in it, but my students are 10-12 years old though :(

21 Oct 2014     

tea4er
Russian Federation

Really it`s great! My students are also b/w 10-12 and our cuisine coincides but it`s quite interesting to try!

22 Oct 2014     

FrauSue
France

Your pupils might enjoy this blog: http://neverseconds.blogspot.fr/ It started as a wee girl rating her school dinner each day and fundraising for a charity that provides school meals in third world countries, but now she īs a real campaigner and her blog updates us on what she is up to!

22 Oct 2014