Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > questions about the points and download    

questions about the points and download

milaw
United Kingdom

questions about the points and download

Hi, I notice that my points is 39 (yeah...only 39) and there is an item under my points, which is called " download" , and whenever I download the worksheets, it will occur the numbers of my downloading, but my points still haven �t deducted yet, what does it mean? thanks alot!

16 Feb 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi milaw! I think that it means you �ve  downloaded  today �s contributions. You can do 30 free downloads every day. Check the number of free downloads you still have below: Today you still have .... downloads.

16 Feb 2009     

milaw
United Kingdom

yes, but I notice that number of "download" is not same as the number of free download of recent contributions, it �s different. You can see it below your points, what �s it? thanks 

16 Feb 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya,

the number of downloads written under your points means that you have downloaded so many of the old worksheets, so the ones that are not for free every day.

16 Feb 2009     

milaw
United Kingdom

thanks maayyaa, but seem my points still haven �t deducted, even I downloaded several worksheets.

thanks alot!

16 Feb 2009