Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Has anyone got this message before?    

Has anyone got this message before?

ttuffl
Korea, South

Has anyone got this message before?

Your contribution PRESENT PERFECT : HOW LONG/HAVE YOU EVER? has been reported
Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution PRESENT PERFECT : HOW LONG/HAVE YOU EVER? has been reported for not following the rules of the website.

The moderators will review it soon.

If there is nothing wrong with your contribution, it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points

All the contents in there were created by myself so I am shocked.
Have you ever got that message?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I�ve just got another message for another contribution.
What�s going on...I wonder. 

25 Oct 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Someone thought it was a copy (from a book or another contribution), or maybe you �ve used watermarked pictures? It happens to the best of us. Check the rules and instructions once again, to make sure you haven �t broken any rules. If the moderators agree with you, it will be available again. Cheers, Peter

25 Oct 2014     

ttuffl
Korea, South

No copy no watermark. All hand drawn by me.
I was even a bit scared at first. 
Thank you Peter for your kind words. They soothed me. 

25 Oct 2014     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear ttuffl. Your contribution is not 100% in English (contains sentences in Korean). It is not allowed here. You can reupload it without these sentences.

25 Oct 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It has been reported because you broke the rule about 100% English. Your ws will be removed, but you can correct the Korean parts and upload it again. 

25 Oct 2014     

ttuffl
Korea, South

Thank you all .
First one was my mistake caused by my ignorant.
Second one was ... I don �t know. 

25 Oct 2014     

karagozian
France

The second I remember was reported because repeated. As Peter mentioned it happens to all of us. Keep going.

26 Oct 2014     

ttuffl
Korea, South

It wasn�t repeated. It has more items than the other one (lower level) but just looks similar. The reporter left me a message saying that it was a mistake. But anyway it was removed and the reason is that it is not an ESL  resource. I never get it.                              

26 Oct 2014     

dackala
Serbia

It was removed as many moderators just click remove instead of thinking first if that is really a mistake or not. What you should do is to put both of them again but with corrections to the first ( where you used Korean).

It happened to me few times at the beginning!
Best luck,
Darija

26 Oct 2014     

ttuffl
Korea, South

I uploaded first one, second one was a month or two old. I won �t be bothered. Thank you all, I really appriciate that you dropped by to advice And cheered me up.

26 Oct 2014