Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > It ´s high time it was game time!    

It ´s high time it was game time!

Ivona
Serbia

(Bow, bow, bow)
Oh, i don �t know what to say! (sniff, sniff) I never expected it! Oh, thank you so much! I want to say to everyone who supported me �i love you �. And thank you. Ahhh, emotions have run away with me. (she takes a moment) ...

16 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Here you go... as promised!

16 Feb 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

don�t forget ivona, peace to the world

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I have loads of them. I tried to find the notebook earlier, but couldn �t find it.
This is a great warm up activity to introduce a topic. Like, for example, Titanic.
TITANIC - A - ship
B - iceberg
C - film
D - huge (=titan)

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

hahahah! I was taking a moment there!

Ahem ... I will wear this crown proudly and will help the poor, the hungry, the wretched ... and ... and ... the word escapes me ... Oh, and the esl friends! Cool

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

People, off you go now and CHARGE your batteries and refresh your RED BLOOD CELLS and have a good eve ... and ... i �m knackered too! Gz, this was hard work! Pasting and copying ... and ... i thought it would be slow, but we managed just fine. Phew. Thank you, dear audience. But the curtain must go down now. The show will go on tomorrow. Or maybe in a few minutes (that �s how addicted i am) after i have had a loooong shower.
Love ya! Kiss ya! Miss ya!

16 Feb 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

don�t you think it would be great to have a chaat room here?

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Yep, and the game wouldn �t lack in pace. We could suggest it to Victor. And i don �t think it would take up space as it would be temporarily saved. I don �t know ...

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Awwww, sweet lovely Silke. Sweet and soft like silk. Wink Always considerate and nice.... Kisses to you from here! Heart (why don �t they offer a kiss smiley here? i can �t go rummaging for it when i most need it! Cool)

BUT if we had a chat room, how could i be Miss Popularity again?!? No, no. Victor is a great excuse for not having a chat room here! Tongue

Ciyas! I´m off to shower. byeeee

16 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

IVONA: Awwww, but Silke! You were not supposed to reply! Now the post cannot be seen by others, the post in which i said that you were THE sweetEST, THE MOST considerate, THE silkIEST (Y turns into an I ) person here ...

IVONA �S SHOWER: Ivonaaa!!! Ivona!!! I can �t wait any longer!

IVONA: I �m coming! Silke is keeping me here!

IVONA �S SHOWER: Don �t give me excuses, you little unclean wench!!!

IVONA: (to Silke) I really must run! Or i will be given a COLD shower. (dash)

16 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12