Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penfriendship    

Penfriendship

mouad.wise
Morocco

Penfriendship

Hi all!

I am looking for a serious teacher who might be interested in penfriendship. My students are Moroccan, aging between 12 and 15,  and they are beginners. Yet, they are very motivated to have a cultural exchange with other students, especially if they are native speakers. If anyone is interested in such a cultural project, please feel free to contact me.

regards,

Ahmed. 

23 Nov 2014      

Aurore
France

Hello Ahmed. How many students do you have? I have 24 students aged 13-14. Just 8 boys and the rest are girls. We are based inFrance so they are not native speakers but have an excellent level.  I understand if that �s not suitable. Let me know. Take care Aurora

23 Nov 2014     

mouad.wise
Morocco

HI Aurora!

It would be nice to work together for sure. Still, I think your students outnumber mine that �s why I might ask you to give me three or four days to meet my students and decide upon the number of students who are seriously willing to engage in such a project. Meanwhile, for further contact and details about our project, please inbox me in [email protected]

Regrads,  

23 Nov 2014     

winy
Brazil

I �D LOVE TOO, but i �m in the end of the year, maybe next year will be perfect.

contact me add me on facebook- Wainy Valle
thanks 

23 Nov 2014     

mouad.wise
Morocco

That would be nice. Next time you get online, we will discuss it further.

take care

24 Nov 2014