Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > help    

help

raedbelkiss
Tunisia

help

hello,
Recently, I �ve uploaded a worksheet and many colleges have downloaded it  but  later on  I was informed that it was removed because it �s not an ESL resource!!!!!!!.
I still can �t understand the reason .Actually,the worksheet includes a  test that I �ve designed my self and the paragraphs are authentic ones. I   sent a message to the administrator but i didn �t get a reply.could you explain further

1 Dec 2014      

aicha77
Tunisia

Hi !!! Was it a test ???????  if so I think that there was no script !!!

2 Dec 2014     

Majedimen
Tunisia

Hi colleague! 
yes  aicha is right ur wksheet was removed because there was no  script  for the listg comprehension. sorry 4 that. 

2 Dec 2014     

tozeur
Tunisia

the same thing happened  with me.They �ve removed 3 or 4 of my old contrubitions  despite the fact that they were accepted at the beginning and many colleagues downloaded them. It was disappointing.I think that is not because of the listening script.I wish I  could  have a satisfying reply because they were really my own works and I want to share them with my colleagues.

3 Dec 2014