Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A great worksheet    

A great worksheet

Zora
Canada

A great worksheet

Before I hop off to bed, I �d like to point out a worksheet that I stumbled onto this evening. It �s by a new member and I think it �s a great revision activity... she �s has it up as a test and obviously it can be used as one... I know that I �ll be using it as a revision/test with my students very soon!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=180613#thetop

Good night people and shoot me for plugging a new members work, if you like!! But sometimes a great worksheet needs a little help!! Tongue

Good night and sleep tight everyone!

17 Feb 2009      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I am not sure about this worksheet. I �ve seen it before.

17 Feb 2009     

Thumbelina17
Portugal

Hi Isabel Cardoso!

Why did you do that?

This worksheet is mine as you Know. I hope you to delete this worksheet.

You are right Victoria.

17 Feb 2009     

Thumbelina17
Portugal

This worksheet is mine. Don �t download it please. Why did you do that Isabel Cardoso?

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=180613#thetop

Don �t download this worksheet please.

17 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Thumbelina17, it �s so sad but these things keep happening all the time.

It �s not that someone creates a similar worksheet but adding his/her own sentences. Stealing the whole worksheet hoping no-one will notice it �s so sad.

More people have downloaded the ws because it �s been advertised on the message board which is something we shouldn �t do because the forum was not created to advertise worksheets.
Luckily Victor will delete the stolen worksheet and that person will lose the points she doesn �t deserve.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!

MAR

17 Feb 2009