Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > To the moderators    

To the moderators

sousou aicha
Tunisia

To the moderators

Dear moderators,
I uploaded an ordinary test that contains language exercises and  listening comprehension  questions, but I was surprised that it was removed. The reason was that it doesn �t conatian esl activities!!!!!!!!!!! and it is not an esl resourse!!!!!!!!. It �s a test like all the million tests uploaded on site. So how comes it is not and esl resourse. I �d be grateful if you check again,  because I lost all the points I got from that test. By the way, this not the first time it happens to me, although most oif my contributions on this site are  tests like the ones removed.

11 Dec 2014      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear, with more than 6000 points�you�are also a moderator. So you could have a look on reported wss and see what the�problem was.� I had a look now and your ws has been removed already so I cannot tell you what was wrong with that. But if you are sure it was OK, ou can Contact Victor and ask him. Maybe some problem with watermarks? (just guessing)

11 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Some people are trying really hard to scare the contributors off this site, I guess ... No matter if the resource will be restored or not, the feeling of uselessness they incur on the contributors will not easily go away... Demotivators have gotten the upper hand, obviously.

11 Dec 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@Gi2gi

It would be great if you stop having silly comments. Or is your comment any help to sousou aicha? If you won´t stop abusing the forum with this kind of post, I am afraid Victor should be informed. Moderators are only doing their work and it´s not always easy. So calm down and get a life.

11 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Mj Misa, stop calling me names, or I know even better metaphors, which I am willing to share with you even  if my account gets suspended for replying back in the same offensive manner. Also, it will be uninteresting to the rest of people here to be reading our "debates" which, recently, have the trend to get beyond good manners from your side ;) 
Go on and report to the administrator, if this makes you happy ;)  I have told you before not to reply to ANY of my posts, it �s beyond your abilities to understand the feelings of the people who have been opening topics after topics recently claiming that they have been mistreated. Once again, stop replying back. It really makes you anxious, so do something more pleasant.  ;)
p.s. once again, if you use the words "liar", "silly" , etc regarding my posts, you will get the proper answer, mind! 

11 Dec 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Oh, dear,  I am not calling you names. I replied to someone who asked for help and you added a silly comment. That´s all. I don´t know what your problem is but maybe you should sort it out before commenting everything.
Have a nice day and think about it. ;-)

11 Dec 2014     

karagozian
France

I understand your disappointment. Misa is right you could have checked easily with 6000 points. I do not remember as so many ws are reported daily. If it says that it was not an esl resource a recurrent problem is when there is no audio link or tapescript included. I feel sorry for you and sorry for tensions this engenders. Why don �t you moderate yourself with your 6.000 points. It is not easy and not funny.  Believe me without some moderators who give a lot of their time to keep the standards of this site high or dare I say acceptable, the site wouldn �t last.

Dear moderators, I suggest someone, why not Victor, could make or keep statistics for two or three days mentioning the main reasons why contributions are reported.  That may stop these silly discussions. I keep on saying that this site is a fabulous site. There is enough warring out there. PLEASE not here ! 

11 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

MJ Misa, stop messing around and relieve me of your foolish comments, will you?!... I do not need them, because  they are as absurd as the grammar in some of your posts. :))))) Have a nice day, also.

11 Dec 2014     

karagozian
France

Dear Gi2gi,

As a non native speaker I would like to tell you that your comments are very LOW and inappropriate. Your grammar is maybe perfect but I don not and will not share your values !  

11 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

@karagozian, You �ve been very observing, and persuasive, especially by capitalizing low :) It would have had more impact  if you had used bold, as well... 

11 Dec 2014     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Hello, I have not seen your ws,I only suppose that there might be a listening part and no link to the audio. Some moderators think, that in that case the ws is useless.

11 Dec 2014     

1    2    Next >