Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reported speech    

Reported speech

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Reported speech

I used to have a ppt on reported speech. It was that famous poster of the workmen high up on scaffolding over the city (I think the city is NY). I lost all my stuff recently when the technician at school �fixed � my laptop. he wiped everything. I think I got that ppt from here but none of my searches has found it. Anybody know anything about it?
Thanks, Lynne  

14 Dec 2014      

karagozian
France

Oh Dear !!!! You must have killed him ! Same happened to me when my laptop sort of exploded. Lost everything ! WAs sick for 3 weeks. I am sorry I cannot help you with this ppt. If you need one of my wss I will send them to you. Have a nice Sunday !

14 Dec 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi Lynne:)
Is this the one

14 Dec 2014     

Makigi
Croatia

Karagozian :))  (sick for 3 weeks, LOL)  

14 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yay, that �s it! Thank you Sophia! I �m delighted to have that back. A colleague was saying to me last week how difficult the kids find reported speech and how dull it is to teach. I thought of that ppt. which I will send her. I did re-work it quite a bit, but I will enjoy that. 

Monique, I was devastated! I had so much wonderful stuff! Also, my children �s book, �The Noble Cats of Nileham � which I have been working on forever, has gone. I must re-write it.  It is a story about magnificent cats which must be told!
Lynne 

14 Dec 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I am glad I could help:) you must have several back-ups, Lynne, of your digital resources.
Such a pity about your book:(

14 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Cunliffe, Why don �t you you use a recovery software, like  This one  . If the files have not been overwritten, there is 99% chance you will get them back.

14 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you, guys, but life goes on. Compared with the loss of my cat, it doesn �t even register. 
Gi2gi, thanks for that link. I am a technophobe, but my son is home from university so I will show him this and ask him if he can help me get my stuff back. 
I know that Sophia is right. You should always have a back up.  
Sorry about your laptop, Monique. Obviously, I sympathise 100% 
Lynne 

14 Dec 2014