Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > stolen worksheet    

stolen worksheet

moemendhia
Tunisia

stolen worksheet

Hello everyone
Lately ,thanks to a colleague who is member here  I found out that my work has been stolen by a member from this site to be publishes in : http://en.islcollective.com/resources/printables/worksheets_doc_docx/english_secondary_schools/adverbs-elementary-a1/41329
Unfortunately ,I was unable to contact the webmaster to report the stolen work, so please can anyone help me to contact him ,especially that the helpful colleague gave me his name but was unable to find him.
Thanks in advance  .
My work link here is : http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=673146#thetoprn

15 Dec 2014      

AL3NA
Mexico

I found this info in the web page:
Hope it �s useful  

If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve the website, or if you have noticed any bugs, feel free to write to us to [email protected]. Our address is: iSLCollective Kft. Debrecen Arany János street 55. 4025 Contact phone number:00 36 30 638 7470 

15 Dec 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

thanks a lot,I �ll try it :))

15 Dec 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

If you go to islcollective page that has  your stolen work, you can click on the flag in the toolbar at the bottom of the printable.

15 Dec 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

Thank you manonski(f) , thanks to Al3ana ,I sent an e-mail to the web master & he answered me.He told me that the stolen work has been removed !thank you all for your help :))

16 Dec 2014