Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How to download worksheet created with WORD with frames, pictures?    

How to download worksheet created with WORD with frames, pictures?

funnyraccoon
France

How to download worksheet created with WORD with frames, pictures?

Good morning,

I have a problem and I �m sorry for asking for help if the question has already been answered to . 

I visit ESLPRINTABLES every day and I apparently missed something, because each time I want to upload one of my worksheets, created with Word, it appears uncomplete ( missing frames, missing pictures, missing background colours).

As we can �t upload .PDF, what is the correct process to follow to have my worksheets complete?

My last contribution was half-empty!  

Thanks for your help! 

28 Dec 2014      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

You can use print screen, but then your ws will not be editable.

28 Dec 2014     

kamal Al Ateeq
United Arab Emirates

Good luck!

28 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

You can get a word file show background pics & other staff in the print preview (and in the preview of this site).

Click on the Office Button and go to Word Options. Then go to Display and scroll down to Printing Options and place a check next to “Print background colors and images” and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Giorgi 

28 Dec 2014     

funnyraccoon
France

Thanks a lots, I croos my fingers, and I �ll see tomorrow if this solution works for me.

Thank you again for your precious help.

Funnyraccoon 

28 Dec 2014