Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Joan of Arc of Eslprintables :)    

The Joan of Arc of Eslprintables :)

Gi2gi
Georgia

The Joan of Arc of Eslprintables :)

Thank you, Mary, (redcamarocruiser) for saving this site from the terrible spamming ordeal:) 
At last, I have managed to log in and post this. Death to spammers, let �s burn them on a bonfire:) 

3 Jan 2015      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I have a poem ready for when the next spam attack strikes, but it �s so good, it can �t wait. It �s about one of our members and you have to guess who! Ahem, here we go. �Il y a une dame, qui s �appelle Marie La Maison, Et quand elle parle, toujours a-t-elle raison. � He he!

3 Jan 2015     

Mariethe House
France

OooooH LYNNE! You �re such a scream!!! I couldn �t believe my eyes when I saw your" poem" LOLLOL Heart
i am going to write an answer after I have finished my "boeuf miroton" another rhyme for your poem!!!

3 Jan 2015     

yanogator
United States

Excuse me, Lynne, but some of us don �t speak French. Please provide a translation. I can figure out the middle: "...who is called Marie La Maison (Oh, I just figured out "Marie-the House"), and when she speaks, always...", but I don �t know the beginning or the end, although I think the ending might be "she �s always right".

Thanks,
Bruce

3 Jan 2015     

yanogator
United States

Mary sent me a translation. Thanks.

Bruce

4 Jan 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Sorry Bruce and everybody else who doesn �t speak French for this transgression!  I feel another poem coming on, but it �s lesson time. I �ve had no internet at home for the last 10 days - pleased to be back to school!

Lynne

5 Jan 2015