Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spam    

Spam

Elina21
Greece

Spam

Hello everyone and happy new year!

It was the first time I saw this spam situation on the site and I felt horrible because I couldn �t help. I tried to click on the link sent for sending the spam away but unfortunately I couldn �t, as I was directed to the advertisements. I wonder how you managed to send your messages. Were you also able to see the contributions of the day because I feel that the fellow teachers in other parts of the planet were not able to see the new material uploaded and this is a bit unfair...
What can be done in situations like this? Could you give me some advice in case this happens again?
Thank you very much in advance.
Elina21

3 Jan 2015      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh I �ve missed all the drama! No spam, just complaints about spam. Have they found a way to stop us using the spam button? Some people need to get a life, eh?

3 Jan 2015     

Tony C
United Kingdom

Hi,
An alternative link was posted below to post messages on the forum, and once done i found i could vote on the spam button too. 
All is fixed now happily thanks to everyone who tried, successfully or not..  :) 

3 Jan 2015     

Iciar
Spain

It happened the same to me. In fact, when it happened I was in the middle of uploading another printable and I couldn �t... :-(
 I will send it tomorrow...

3 Jan 2015