Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Proofreading and Research    

Proofreading and Research

sirhaj
Malaysia

Proofreading and Research

Hello Everybody and a Happy New Year!

I need help with the following:  

1) Proofreading:  I need help for some of you amazing teachers to proofread my ESL materials before I can upload them . 

(Usually Marion Martin and Lynne were the ones who helped me with these and they did amazing but I feel guilty of keep burdening them with the proofreading work)

2) Research partner: If you are interested to do research using some of my ESL materials, I can email you the guideline, the materials, the instruments and you can conduct them on your schools, I will be writing papers and present them in conferences and I will definitely credit you in the research as a Co-author.  Just emails me the results (students � scores) and I will do the rest.

Please PM me your email if you are interested in any of these two or both. Thank you.

Sirhajwan 

4 Jan 2015      

azizi
Malaysia

hi there nice meeting you here.  thanks for inviting us. i would gladly participate in both offer. see you soon.

4 Jan 2015     

azizi
Malaysia

my email [email protected]

4 Jan 2015