Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > penfriends    

penfriends

natashina
Slovenia

penfriends

Hi there 

I have a few students that would like to exchange letters or postcards with children from other countries.

23 students - 10 years old ( 2 years of learning English) - they have already written Christmas/New Year cards and I can send them tomorrow if you are interested ;) 

50 students - 11 years old (3 years of learning English)

15 students - 12/13 years old (5 years of learning English)

23 students - 13/14 years old (6 years and they are really good at writing)

If anyone is interested let me know.  

Nata�a  

5 Jan 2015      

Amoria
Germany

Hey there,

I �ve got 15 students at the age of 12/13, too. So that could work :) 
Just send me an email to [email protected] if you �re still interested. 

Asun

5 Jan 2015     

stef1205
Germany

I have also got 19 students aged 10 and 11, who have been learning English for 2 years
and
20 students aged 13/14 who have been learning for appr. 5 years (Those are really stronge because they participate in our advanced course).
If you �re still interested send me an e-mail to [email protected]

5 Jan 2015     

dalelzaibi
Tunisia

Hi everyone ,

the idea of penfriends is a great one . My students have already experienced this with students from England .

My students are 14 / 15 years old , they have been studying English for 5 years . They are high achievers and they would really like to exchange ideas with pupils from different cultures . 
If you are interested we  can organize their correspondence into different themes . we can start with getting to know each other or who am I , then we move on to talk about schools , culture , food , friends , what I know about others etc.... this is only a suggestion for those who want to put this idea into practice we can communicate via emails.  mine is [email protected]

5 Jan 2015     

İbrahim Arif
Turkey

If you are interested, my students, aged between 15 and 17, are really keen to  exchange emails with students from other countries..Please contact my personal mail address [email protected].

Take care 

6 Jan 2015     

lailataik
Morocco

Hello everybody I have students aged 13-15.they are eager to hace penfriends from other countries and practise their English.they are intermediate.I have the experience to start the penpal project then I develop it to a culture exchange package project along the school year when the students get ti know their pals well they would like to exchange tangible items about their culture and include it in a mail box.so if you get my idea and you are interested in my project please send me ab email to start our culture exchange project [email protected] Regards

6 Jan 2015     

loreaetxaniz
Spain

Hi,

I´m a Spanish teacher who teaches English in a public school. Most of my students started learning English when they were 4. My oldest students are 11 and I´m looking for  penpals for them. It´s a small group, they are only 15 students. Is any one interested?
Regards 

5 Aug 2015