Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for friends    

Looking for friends

isingles
Spain

Looking for friends

Hi everyone, we are a group of secondary students of a small high school in Cuenca (Spain) we would welcome the possibility of getting into touch with other students. We want to know new people and be able to improve our English thanks to new friendship.
If you are interested, please contact with us.

Thank you 

16 Jan 2015      

светлан&
Russian Federation

Hi! I �m a teacher of my secondary studenta and interested in yr offer! It �s be pleasure!We are from Russia, small town Orenburg. If u still have such wish, please let me know!

Regards,
Lana 

16 Jan 2015     

whiterose.24
Algeria

hello. i �m teacher in hight school from algeria.... i �m so interessted,and its pleasure to me to be in touch with u ....hanan 

16 Jan 2015     

tanyusha22s12
Russian Federation

Hi! My students became interested in your offer. We are from Russia. We live in the Komi Republic, which is situated in the Nirth of Russia. Our school is small. If you want to make friends with my students, let me know, please.

17 Jan 2015