Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Blank Comments Page On logging in each day.    

Blank Comments Page On logging in each day.

Vickiii
New Zealand

Blank Comments Page On logging in each day.

Dear Victor,
I posted this help message a couple of days ago -

Thumbs Up I love receiving comments. Whenever I use to get taken to the comments page it was full of nice comments (ok ok it usually had like 1 on there - but that single one comment would make me smile for a day)

PinchCry how come everyday i log on to ESLpintables now, I get taken to a blank comments page.  It is like telling me everyday that either i should be posting stuff daily - or even worse - if i have posted something - that my work must suck! 

Is this an ESL glitch or a Vickiii computer glitch?  please help.

But I received no reply - and I am still getting taken to a blank comments page each day, I know have received new comments, they are just not showing up anymore.  Is anyone else having the same problem??

3 Oct 2008      

AnneMarck
Brazil

I guess it�s just happening to you, Vickiii, cause today I received 4 comments and all of them showed up...

3 Oct 2008