Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Technical problems    

Technical problems

M.A.STER
Poland

Technical problems

Hallo Everyone. Could you, please, advise me what you usually do to make different elements of your worksheets immovable/? They mysteriously tend to change their position while downloading:) Is there any  "grouping � or "format"  function? I would appreciate your help.

23 Jan 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You need to group the images. That is exactly how it is called.
What version of WORD do you use?
Have a look at the tutorials on YouTube. 

24 Jan 2015     

M.A.STER
Poland

Thanks a lot for the advice.  Word 2013.  I have found the function but it �s inactive most of the time.  Now I will need to find out why:))) Thank you so much.

24 Jan 2015     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Please check whether one or more of the images are set to wrap in line with the text. They will not group together if they are aligned to wrap with the text. If that is the case, you can try to choose wrap in front of text, then you can group them together.

Another workaround is to select all of the images and paste them into Paint. Then you can save them as a jpg or png and repaste it in your document..

25 Jan 2015     

M.A.STER
Poland

Thank you so much. I haven �t thought about wrapping. And making jpg is another great idea! Many many thanks.

25 Jan 2015