Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Non-violence and Peace at schools    

Non-violence and Peace at schools

maikacaceres
Spain

Non-violence and Peace at schools

Non-violence and Peace is observed on January 30 or thereabouts every year, on the anniversary of the death of Mahatma Gandhi, in schools all over the world. We do devote a time to it in class along the week and do a collective act in the playground. Then, pictures from different schools appear on newspapers. I �ve done "Imagine" by John Lennon (ws sent yesterday). Any other ideas?

29 Jan 2015      

sarguero
Spain

Have a look:

My School version of "What a wonderful world"

29 Jan 2015     

maikacaceres
Spain

Great video!!! Thanks a lot

30 Jan 2015     

morenopalomares
Spain

Keep your excellent work because it makes me happy. Congratulations to your school!

30 Jan 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

Wonderful videos! Thank you very much. I think the last one was a great idea. Kai, pisha!

30 Jan 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What a wonderful World - fantastic, sarguero! I �m sending this link to our Spanish department. 

30 Jan 2015     

sarguero
Spain

Thank you so much!!!    

Ha, ha, ha Spinney this is a really good one!!!!!  that "pisha" from my hometown Cádiz , now waiting for Carnival, what can I say.

30 Jan 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

Have a wonderful carnival! I may even pop over myself if I get the chance.

30 Jan 2015