Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Speaking Lessons with Adults    

Speaking Lessons with Adults

SoLuna
Turkey

Speaking Lessons with Adults

I have speaking lessons with adults 4 hours a week.I can choose the topics everyweek and prepare materials before every lesson but this becomes very time consuming and tiring considiring my tight schedule and lack of time.It would be great if you can suggest me books focusing on speking lessons.

29 Jan 2015      

kwsp
United States

Hi! If you are interested in American English�I strongly recommend the SIDE BY SIDE series�by Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss. I have been using�books by these authors for years and everyone loves them! Quote from Amazon.com: Side by Side by Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss, is a dynamic, all-skills program that integrates conversation practice, reading, writing, and listening -- all in a light-hearted, fun, and easy-to-use format that has been embraced by students and teachers worldwide. This four-level program promotes native communication between students ... practicing speaking together "side by side." �

29 Jan 2015     

ttuffl
Korea, South

I agree with kwsp. SBS is a great series. My native tutor didn �t like it though.
So we compromised to use Expressways that is written by the same author
but a little more difficult than SBS. 
I hope these series will be released as a newer edition. 

29 Jan 2015     

ohermann
Czech Republic

What level are they? That’s the question.

29 Jan 2015     

ninon100
Russian Federation

"Speaking Extra" by Mick Gammidge contains speaking activities for elem, int and up-int ss.

"Real Listening and Speaking" (Cambridge skills) comes in 4 levels, from el. to advanced :)

"Top Class activities" by Peter Watcyn-Jones (Penguin) is for all levels and full of speaking stuff!

Enjoy!

30 Jan 2015     

SoLuna
Turkey

thank you all for yor replies

30 Jan 2015