Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > what īs this new fromDOCtoPDF?    

what īs this new fromDOCtoPDF?

bibikos
Greece

what īs this new fromDOCtoPDF?

Good afternoon to all of you,

it īs been more than two weeks since I last got in ESL Printables and now I realise that the way of downloading worksheets has changed. I downloaded the fromDoctoPDF program but I can īt make out how to use it to download a worksheet that I īm interested in. Can you help me?
thanks 
Ioanna

4 Feb 2015      

Apodo
Australia

The only time I īve seen this is when I tried to download and then I realised I wasnīt logged in.

4 Feb 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Most probably your PC is infected with Adware. Have you had a virus scan recently?
If this is not the case, I suggest you should try a different browser or clean the cache.  

5 Feb 2015     

Jayho
Australia

If it īs the same one that pops up on many websites, it īs malware.  It has a little advertising logo in the corner. Members have posted here before about it and it has caused them some trouble. It only appears when you don īt log in.

6 Feb 2015