Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Inner peace    

Inner peace

Peter Hardy
Australia

Inner peace

Hi Guys & Gals,

I thought this was too funny to let it slip of the forum so quickly. (My answer to Sonn �s farewell.)  As we are all stressed at times, we can all do with some inner peace, so here it is again: 

A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we should always finish things that we start.
Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I ´d started & hadn ´t finished.
I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys ,a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner piss.
An telum u luvum.

Cehers, Ptere

5 Feb 2015      

Apodo
Australia

LOL

5 Feb 2015     

Missbrittany
France

Excellent!

5 Feb 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hilarious Peter

Is this your next verse?

Starkle, starkle, little twink,
Who the heck are you I think.
I�m not under what you call
The alcofluence of incohol.
I�m just a little slort of sheep,
I�m not drunk like thinkle peep.
I don�t know who is me yet,
But the drunker I stand here the longer I get.
So just give me one more fink to drill my cup,
�Cause I got all day sober to tomorrow up.

Cheers

Jayho

5 Feb 2015     

tancredo
Portugal

You are not only very diligent teachers but you are also the funniest ones. Now, I �ll see if I have any unfinished bottle. Maybe I �ll be invaded by some of your wit!

Have a nice day 

5 Feb 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Tancredo, alas I can�t take credit for mine. I found it here and changed two words

5 Feb 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz

HeHeHe, I �d been wonderin, who �d be eatin mine choclutz... found da culprit now,  BEWARE ov da ORK revenge!

5 Feb 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I never opened a bottle that I couldn �t finish. On good days, I share! How nice to be under the affluence of incohol;-))
Come back, Sonn! Don �t be like that! 
Cheers Peter. 

5 Feb 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Peter, is that you on the right? 

5 Feb 2015     

chuppacricri
France

Excellent, thank you for making me laugh tonight. I came back home quite stressed after work, so thank you again. I don �t like alcohol but chocolate BEWARE !!

5 Feb 2015