Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am looking for a teacher from Asia to make project together     

I am looking for a teacher from Asia to make project together

malniedz
Poland

I am looking for a teacher from Asia to make project together

Dear teachers,

Pleeeeseee heeelp me. 

I am looking for school /partner from Asia to make project together. 

I am  English teachers in  Poland. My students are  8- 12 years old. The aim of project is to present different culture in our countries /continents( Europe/Asia) by students in English.

The topic of project : " The most popular holidays in my country"

Students will make powerpoint presentation ( 12-15 slides/ photos with  simple description in English) or prepare posters (format A 3) about native/unusual holidays in their countries.

Powerpoint presentation will be publicated online(on our school webpages/partners webpages)  but posters will be sent to our schools by post. We will  also organize school  exhibition of partners posters. The project will start on 10 th February  and will last   to 10 MArch. 

If you are interested in participation please, give me your notice  or write to me  

My email  :[email protected]

Regards,

Margaret  

8 Feb 2015      

sercan88
Turkey

� am writing from Turkey and � am interested in your project, �f you want to contact with me, you can write to me

8 Feb 2015