Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > URGENT !!! pen friend     

URGENT !!! pen friend

prisonbreak
Turkey

URGENT !!! pen friend

dear colleagues,
� would like to have some pen friends from all over the world for my elementary school kids.
they are so excited and waiting for your answer. With this , my goal is to make them learn about different lifes and learn about real ^^sending letter^^ thing in todays computer world.
please get in touch with me from my facebook account  or from here
try to search : Sevilay Karaku�

9 Feb 2015      

mouad.wise
Morocco

HI!

My students might be interested in exchanging letters with yours. They are also beginners and motivated to take part in such cultural projects. would you please enlighten me more about this exchange.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Ahmed 

9 Feb 2015     

essile
Tunisia

Hi!
My students are very interested and the are very motivated to exchange letters and why not e-mails with your students.
In fact, they have already prepared a project work about our  preparatory school and they are eager to send it and to receive a feed back. Of course next we can choose other topics to write about.
my e-mail is:       [email protected] 
my FB account is ;  ines ghrab jaziri 
looking forward to an answer

9 Feb 2015     

prisonbreak
Turkey

Hello again,
 I �m very glad to hear from you. I think this will be a good and enjoyable work.
My students are very eager to have a pen friend.
Yes, Ahmet they can share information about their culture, family life ect.
If you give me a few student names and adresses we can start this immediately.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

12 Feb 2015