Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WORKING WITH PORTFOLIO    

WORKING WITH PORTFOLIO

starrr
Brazil

WORKING WITH PORTFOLIO

I would like to know if somebody is working or already worked with PORTFOLIO with students. If yes , have you an example of this kind of work? Any ideas about how to start working with it? types of subjects, exercises , tests, questions etc.
I appreciate your precious help!
thanks a lot!
starrr ;)

11 Feb 2015      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

I work with portfolio. I just tell you how we understand it. Every of my students has some kind of a big workbook. For example, we have a theme "Family" at school. We learn new words, do different exercises, read texts on this theme. When we finish this theme, we open our "Portfolio" and write about ourselves on this theme: every child writes about his or her family members ( who, name, age) and also he can draw his family if he wants. We have 8 themes during the school year (Family, Colours, Home, Animals, Toys....), so we �ll fill 8 pages writing and drawing what we have or like.

12 Feb 2015