Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN FRIEND    

PEN FRIEND

sugarpasa
Turkey

PEN FRIEND

Hi dear colleagues,

I have been teaching young pupils whose ages are between 12-13 years old.Some of my kids are very eager to know more about different lifestyle and cultures of their peer ages around the world.We like the make use of  nostaljic snail mail to feel the way once some generation of us enjoyed.When I remember of myself having a pen friend and that we kept in touch for so many years,established cross-culture friendship, I �d really like to give an opportunity to those kids to talk to each other within their language competence.Considering we have like four months ahead of us,I assume that there will be like three or four mailing shift between us.I hope to see your participation

All the best

13 Feb 2015      

ftouh
Tunisia

I also teach young children whose ages are 13-16 and would like to have friends speaking English. my e-mail is [email protected] send me any addresses to be used

14 Feb 2015     

sugarpasa
Turkey

Hi There,

I would be happy to cooperate on this with you.But this is not a suitable place to work out the details.Do you use any sort of instant messaging portal like Facebook? if this is case,here is my facebook account you can add and we can engage in further talk.if you write my name in search box in facebook,you will see me.

Waiting hearing from you

Erdal PAMUK
Email address : [email protected]

15 Feb 2015