Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me please!    

help me please!

hiba373
Palestine

help me please!

hi everybody,

i have uploaded many worksheets on this website but few responses were written and few  members have downloaded my worksheets although they are good worksheets.and i need  urgent points to download worksheets on pronouns please those who have many points ,download my worksheets and i �ll be very grateful.

thanx alot,
hiba

19 Feb 2009      

lilytech
Argentina

Don`t beg please. It hurts my feelings.... because I think it unfair to ask such a favor.

Wouldn`t it be better to create ws on pronouns yourself,you could even upload them too.

19 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Dear Lilytech, you got the words out of my .. mind. I was just going to type that to Hiba. While waiting for mercy, she could create one of her own. Sorry, Hiba, but rules are rules. 

19 Feb 2009     

hiba373
Palestine

thanx guys for your reply. Buts i �m not begging i �m  just asking a favour . because it is a website to share ws with  others and there are ws you can �t do  (as on the site) so you have to download them from this website which it stands on the goal of sharing ws !

19 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Hiba

Learning by doing is the best advice I can give you.
Take a look around and see Worksheets are often
downloaded and see if you can learn from those and
make some of your own. A lot of people use time to
check out all the new printables. Perhaps yours aren �t
comprehensive enough or long enough or need a few
images added to enhance your materials. You might want
to add more activities or questions. That �s up to you.

We all started here at the starting point and worked ourselves
upward.
The same for you.
Good luck
L

19 Feb 2009