Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > GOOВ DAY, EVERYBODY!! :) I´m so glad to meet you all here!!!    

GOOВ DAY, EVERYBODY!! :) I´m so glad to meet you all here!!!

Stassy
Belarus

GOOВ DAY, EVERYBODY!! :) I´m so glad to meet you all here!!!

Good day! I registered on this site yesterday..It was a pleasure for me to become a member of such a great community of teachers! :))) First of all, I�d like to thank everybody for their great work and contributions they make every day! I�ve alreday scored 15 points but I haven�t been given the right to download the printables yet...So..My question is: when I START downloading the material, will the points disappear? Or will they stay as they are?
Thanks again!
And good luck to everybody! :)

3 Oct 2008      

Arandela
Russian Federation

No, you will see how many points you have and how many you have already spentCry

3 Oct 2008     

GoingBacktoEngland
United Kingdom

HI!

The difference between �the "simple and and Present perfect is that we � we talk about the past the action is finished �and the time is also" finished" , whilst we �use the Present perfect when� the action is finished and the time is not finished.

e.g. I went to Harrod�s yesterday . ( action finishd and time finished)

� � � �I have see your mum . (action finished and time not finished)

If� you have this in mind. present perfect will never be a problem!Have I made �myself understood?) �P.Perfect�Smile

Action fineshed time not finished.

- "I have spoken English today". In this case we can�t use the past because "today is not finished"!!

That�s the way I explain my students and they don�t have any problem with this .

Have a nice day!!

3 Oct 2008