Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to add pages     

How to add pages

richardtucker
Brazil

How to add pages

Hi, Teachers
I wanted to combine 6 pages of a current class I just made about Margaret Keane, and the new movie "Big Eyes", If I send it in one page at a time someone will complain that it�s not following the rules because some pages do not have English exercises on them. There�s  an article from the Web along with 4 other pages some just reading, but others are questions and vocabulary exercises.
I have been trying for a few hours to get the material all in one document, and so far have been unsuccessful. Does anyone know where I can look to find some simple, clear, information on how to add pages to a word document. I am using the Doc. 
format. 
Thanks!
Richard 

17 Feb 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you place the cursor at the bottom of your page and and click cntr +enter, you �ll have a new page in your doc so all you �ll have to do is copy/ paste the pages from your other docs to the first one.

17 Feb 2015     

richardtucker
Brazil

Thanks  so much ueslteacher!
That worked, I was amazed it was so easy.
Richard
PS. some of my original formatting was lost  because I write these in a different program then they are sent, but that�s another problem. I will have to work on.
I appreciate your quite reply. 

17 Feb 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

When you paste anything, Richard, you (usually) get a tiny little box at the bottom. Hover the mouse over that little box, and an arrow appears (depending on your version of Word, I suppose). Click on the arrow, and choose the "Keep source formatting".  And voila, another problem solved. Cheers, Peter.

18 Feb 2015