Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Exchange emails    

Exchange emails

Baby V
Brazil

Exchange emails

Dear friends,

I �m an English teacher in Brazil and I am trying to make my students write in Enlgish. SoI would like to make an exchange of emails and maybe use the skype to make them also talk.

Who wants to take part in this project, please send a message in my inbox.

I look forward to  hearing from you with a positive answer.

Thanks a lot
Baby v 

19 Feb 2015      

thaynnnn
Brazil

Dear Baby V,
i �m also brazilian and i �d love to be a part of these brilliant project. Maybe we could give our students the opportunity to talk to each other.

give me the details (: 

19 Feb 2015     

crobillardmarcil
Canada

I teach ESl in Montreal, Canada. I have a group of 15 students. They spend two full day in English class with me, Thursdays and Fridays. I think they would love to exchange with your students. Maybe sometime in April or May?!?

19 Feb 2015     

crobillardmarcil
Canada

How old are your students? Mine are 11-12 years old..

19 Feb 2015     

dutordoir
France

Hi,

I �m an English teacher in a vocational high school in France, near Paris. Our students are aged 15 to 18 years old.

We would really be interested to make an exchange of e-mails with your students if they are about the same age.

Thanks for answering back

Bye
Nathalie

20 Feb 2015