Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHO HAS THE HIGHEST POINT IN ESLPRINTABLES?    

WHO HAS THE HIGHEST POINT IN ESLPRINTABLES?

DTCF
Turkey

WHO HAS THE HIGHEST POINT IN ESLPRINTABLES?

I would very much like to congratulate the colleague who collected the highest point in ESLPRINTABLES? I wonder who he/she is.

22 Feb 2015      

DTCF
Turkey

Wouldn �t it be a great idea to bombard him/her with � �CONGRATULATION MESSAGES � �  and thank her/him for his/her great work once we find them? 

22 Feb 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I would love to know who the members with the most points are - maybe the top ten.

22 Feb 2015     

isa2
Austria

Sorry, DTCF, but bombarding somebody with messages is spamming. Please do not call for such a thing. It �s against the rules of this website.

22 Feb 2015     

valodra
France

...The top ten, why not, BUT...."Bombard" them with congratulation messages : NEVER! ;-)))

+....Some send zillions of pictionnaries ( nothing wrong about that : I did!!), while others send 6 or 8 pages of useful lesson plans; 4 skills- projects, etc....

Is the number of ws relevant ??? How about ..."quality" uploads , if I may call them so ??? ( a real question ..)
I have discovered a wonderful contributor : Her name is Alenka.
You can search her ws here ; they �re just wonderful!
I think it �s a real shame that so many great ws seem to have been "lost" - when people need points to download them.
Just my HO.
Have a great week,
Val�
edit : sorry, ISA, we posted at the same time...!

22 Feb 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You guys make some good points. Some of the most useful wss, in my opinion, didn �t get hundreds of downloads. I wonder whether there is a language issue with the word �bombard�? I �m sure DTCF doesn �t want to cause problems for anyone...
By the way, where is Mena? My word, she was a wonderful contributor.  

22 Feb 2015