Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Don īt be unfair    

Don īt be unfair

sasuna
Algeria

Don īt be unfair

I received a message that says that my last worksheet was removed because it was stolen from another .It is my worksheet.Check first the accounts both are mine .I am also a member and a moderator there .How can you be so unfair.I understand that you don īt understand Arabic,but it is so clear it is mine.The problem is that in the other website you have to be a member and write a comment to download the worksheet

22 Feb 2015      

olaola
Italy

...But why do you have two accounts?

22 Feb 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

It sounds like the work was reported as copied from another worksheet site, such as ISL, and that sasuna has one account with us and another with the other site. That īs my take, anyway. Sasuna can correct us if I īm wrong.

22 Feb 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Many of us have accounts at different sites. ESLPrintables might be a perfect site, but not everybody comes to this place. So what if Sasuna is a member here, and also with another, Arabic, site as well?  It īs her right to do so, Olaola. 
As discussed so many times before, we all should/could be more vigilant in our reporting and not click the report button too quickly. It takes little time to be carefull, but it takes much longer to heal the wounds we may cause. And we cannot push this īchecking � entirely onto the moderators.
On the other hand, it īs advicable for people who publish their work elsewhere too, to leave a note on their work. This may prevent some ot hte reporting (one would hope).
Sasuna, the thing for you to do is to contact Victor, the webmaster/owner. I believe it īs advisable to send him a PM, but other members may like to confirm this step first?
Cheers, Peter

22 Feb 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I think I remember this one. It was reported as being from a text book, but the moderator didn īt give the name of the text book, just a page number. Consequently I couldn īt check, so didn īt vote.
Lynne

23 Feb 2015     

sasuna
Algeria

I wonder how moderators vote without being sure.

23 Feb 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@sasuna - well, they are not supposed to. However, maybe someone made a mistake. He or she thought your ws was copied from a textbook. It shouldn īt really have been removed on that premise, unless other moderators did vote to remove it. Do as Peter says and pm Victor to reinstate it.

23 Feb 2015     

sasuna
Algeria

It wasn īt reported because it copied from a textbook.IT was reported as a stolen one although it is mine and she even didn īt give a link.

23 Feb 2015     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, dear sasuna,

I don īt understand one thing - do you have 2 accounts here on ESLP? Because if so, it īs against the rules and you shoudl ask Victor to delete one of them.

23 Feb 2015     

sasuna
Algeria

Here I have only one account.The second one is an Algerian website.She downloaded it from the Algerian one and reported it here althought I have the same name there

23 Feb 2015     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, in that case it is recommended to write a notice that you publish your wss on some other site. ;-)

23 Feb 2015     

1    2    Next >