Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN PALS from Argentina    

PEN PALS from Argentina

Mishuna
Argentina

PEN PALS from Argentina

Hi everyone...I have two 10 year-old groups of 25 students each and two 9 year-old groups of 30 students each. They are just learning to write in English and I �d love them to have pen pals.
Their English is not very fluent but I was thinking about make them write about themselves, their families, their countries in order to show their culture and to know about a different one.
Please send me a message because I �m really looking forward to this project to be true.

19 Feb 2009      

nilce
Turkey

Hi Mishuna,
I am writing from Turkey. I am teaching English in a private school. Our students are primary students and  learning English as a second language and I am sure they will be happy to have pen pals to improve their English. Their ages are from 9-12 from different classes. I am sure we can make your project to be true.

19 Feb 2009