Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How can I contact the administrator?    

How can I contact the administrator?

Jayho
Australia

Hi everyone

I haven�t been on the reporting page this week and I didn�t see, or vote, on your contribution. So don�t hammer me please.

However, these are my suggestions:

- The best way to defend your WS is to have 5000 points so that you can see the comments on the moderating page. That way you can participate in moderating as well as explain your stance if you need to (for your WS or someone else�s)

- Most of the time the moderators get it right. It�s a thankless task and your moderation help will be greatly appreciated. Those who participate should be commended. If you have 5000 points and don�t help moderate, then please don�t criticise those that do.

- If the moderators get it wrong, so be it.  Just simply upload it again with a clearer description. Not only will this be less stressful for you, you �ll probably get more points the second time round. It �s really not worth getting upset over because at the end of the day you�ll have more points than you�ll ever need. Waiting for a response is not the easiest solution.

- Moderators do not have to contact members. They only need to vote yes or no and comments are optional. In my experience, contacting members often results in nasty PMs back. It �s not very nice to get that when you are only trying to help.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

Jayho

26 Feb 2015     

saritapunk89
Peru

Hi,I sent 3 worksheets ,users download them , i got many points but i can´t download any worksheets.What �s the reason?

13 Apr 2015     

< Previous   1    2