Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´M SO SAD! :(    

I ´M SO SAD! :(

LA LUNA
Mexico

I ´M SO SAD! :(

I can see 18 people have downloaded my Present COntinuous printable, but none of them have left a comment, I have no idea if I ´m doing something wrong or what, so I would love to have some feedback, at least a thanks... anyway. Hope you have a nice night (it ´s 9.30 pm) here in Mexico. Lots of hugs for everybody!

20 Feb 2009      

pirchy
Israel

Don ´t be!!!
This topic has been discussed a lot. I guess people are in a hurry or just don ´t think it ´s necessary to say thank you. The fact that your ws has been downloaded means that your work is great!!! Hug
Have a great weekend everyone!

20 Feb 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

I´ve been uploading worksheets the last few days and people have been downloading them and they havent left a comment either. It doesn ´t bother me but I just think it ´s polite to say thanks when you download other people ´s material as this material is going to be used in classes and it ´s not yours.
Do you get my point?
I always say thanks and it doesn ´t take me that long...and beleive me, I ´m a busy woman, teacher, mum of two kids (3 and 5) so if I ´ve got time, other people should have too.

20 Feb 2009