Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Positive question tag intonation worksheet help    

Positive question tag intonation worksheet help

spinney
United Kingdom

Positive question tag intonation worksheet help

Dear all, 
               I �ve just designed a worksheet about positive question tags which I �m going to use on my more advanced students for listening comprehension and pronunciation motives. However, I �m not too happy with it only having my voice on the tracks. I don �t have the most atractive voice in the world. I was wondering if any of you with native accents (that includes people from countries where English is an offcial language, or people with near native levels) would like to record the tracks again using your own voices and send them to me? You might even want to look at it and tell me if you agree with what I �ve put. I know that number 8 for instance is a tad ambiguous. Anyway, just click here to download the zipfile:

If you do, just PM me and I �ll give you my email to send it to. That is of course if you have points, a history here etc.  
By the way, I apologise to smokers, vegetarians and people from Manchester in advance. 
Thanks
Dale 

13 Mar 2015      

yanogator
United States

Spinney,

I think you sound great in them, so you should keep your own voice. You might want to re-record #1, though, so as not to scare the students.

Bruce 

13 Mar 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

You �re too kind, sir!
I thought number 1 would scare the teachers a lot more. Big smile

13 Mar 2015     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Hello, Spinney!

Great worksheet! I agree with Yanogator you sound great! Unfortunately, I can �t help you , I �m afraid I have an accent and it �s not English :)

13 Mar 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

I �m sure you �re better than you think, Julia. And thanks for the compliment. Many thanks to Alien Boy for his offer. Looking forward to hearing his contribution. All offers welcome!

14 Mar 2015     

jannabanna
France

Hi Spinney,

I �d be willing to help.  I �ve sent you a PM.

Janet 

14 Mar 2015     

sldp
France

hi  

do you know this site ?very useful

RhinoSpike is an online language learning community tool that lets users around the globe connect and exchange foreign language audio files. Get any foreign language text read aloud for you by a native speaker!

14 Mar 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

That looks pretty interesting. Mind you, I �m starting to stockpile a nice collection from people here already. I �m going to wait until they are all in before I edit sound levels and post the worksheet. Should be midweek some time. Thank you everybody for your help!Hug

14 Mar 2015