Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can we pay to download the printables?    

Can we pay to download the printables?

Azzurra
Romania

Can we pay to download the printables?

Hello,

I simply adore this website, but I �m not very creative to upload my own contributions. Is there a possibility to buy a subscription in order to keep downloading the materials? 

Thanks a lot,  

17 Mar 2015      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, welcome to the site.
No, here you can �t pay to download, it �s a sharing site. You have got already 22 points. If you make some more worksheets yo �ll get the 30 points you need to download every day 30 worksheets from the new contributions for free. I �m sure that in a few month you will be able to create a lot of nice wortksheets, inspired from the ones you see here.

17 Mar 2015     

Tony C
United Kingdom

Hi,
Try using some of the many wonderful templates, in the templates section to make it easier to help you create some worksheets, they may inspire you to be more creative.
Welcome, and good luck.

17 Mar 2015     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, dear Azzurra.

At the beginning my wss were also plain, nothing interesting to catch someone �s eye. But by the time I have learnt and today my stst love them. Just give it a try. You can use not only the templates here, but also some very helpful tutorials here. At the end you �ll see it �s not so difficult.

Good luck and have a nice day,

Michaela

17 Mar 2015     

karagozian
France

I fully agree. Just have a look at our first wss and you will see that we all started from scratch. It �s really worth trying !

17 Mar 2015     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi! As I see it now you have 33 points which allows you to download  30 ws  from the contributions of the day . And I agree with all the others , the more youtry, the better you �ll get

Keep up the good work!:))

17 Mar 2015     

davidliu_2008
China

I �m also a greenhand here. I must say I �m not much creative in making printables, but I would like to give it a try!

17 Mar 2015