Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PARTNERS NEEDED FOR AN ERASMUS PROJECT!    

PARTNERS NEEDED FOR AN ERASMUS PROJECT!

hakani60
Turkey

PARTNERS NEEDED FOR AN ERASMUS PROJECT!

Dear my colleagues!
���I �m a teacher of English at a High School (Secondary Level) in Turkey. Our students are between the ages of 14 and 18. We started to work on an ERASMUS project about Foreign Language Learning and Teaching. We are looking for partners to cooperate and exchange our teaching experiences. We would also like to include our students in the project actively and want them to interact with the students in Europe. Our Project Title is IF ONLY CALENDARS COULD TALK; A ROAD TO INTER-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION! If you are interested, please contact me for the details of the project. Greetings from Turkey...

17 Mar 2015      

Krystyna44
Poland

Hello,

My name is Krystyna. I teach English at Lower secondary school in Poland. We have students at the age 13-18. If you send more details connected with this project, I would be grateful.
Greetings,

17 Mar 2015     

amabilli
Brazil

Hello, I am Amabilli........I�m from  Brazil . I teach English for a high school... I have students at the age 14-18. I would like to talk with you and your students.. My students will love this experience.. Send me a e-mail , please..  [email protected]

17 Mar 2015