Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Have a nice Friday!!!    

Have a nice Friday!!!

Damielle
Argentina

Have a nice Friday!!!

20 Feb 2009      

mena22
Portugal

My dear Damilelle! In Portugal we �ll have a 3-day- break for Carnival. We come back next Thursday! Let �s see if I can work on my thesis. I �m supposed to hand it in on April 30th, and I still have A LOT to do!!! I spend too much time making printables!! I guess I �m addicted too!! Embarrassed

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
mena

20 Feb 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

It �s Carnival in Brazil too! The whole country stops from Saturday to Tuesday. Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. Therefore, no classes until Thursday! Btw, I �m going to my children �s school right now to celebrate Carnival with them!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
All the best,

Marcia 

20 Feb 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Are you having classes in Brazil at present?? When have you started??

20 Feb 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

Sorry it took me so long to answer your post, Damielle, but I went out immediately after writing that post. Yes, we are!!! My children �s classes started on 20 January (regular school) and I started teaching on 2 February (English school). Our summer holidays last between 30 and 50 days only, depending on the school and on the students, that is, if they have to take final examinations, recuperation, etc. Students also have 30 days of holidayin July and that is it! About 2 months a year! I really miss my childhood. School holidays used to be much longer then!!! We used to miss school. Nowadays students don �t have a chance to miss it!!!

xoxo,
Marcia

20 Feb 2009