Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Results of a class survey    

Results of a class survey

carinita
Argentina

Results of a class survey

Last Thursday, students handed in the answers to a survey about likes and dislikes, (concerning music, sports and tv programs) My intention was to get to know the students. I don �t have time do a graphic myself to render this information to the group. Should I give this task to the students themselves? How? I don �t want to devote teaching-learning time to collecting data or the making of a chart (poster). Thanks in advance!

14 Apr 2015      

Minka
Slovenia

I don �t know how old they are or what subjects they study. At our school I could esaily ask our teacher of computing and if it fit in her curriculum, she would do it with the same students at computing.

15 Apr 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

No offence, but if you don �t want to devote time to collecting data and put it in a graph, why did you do it in the first place???
But you did, so, in my humble view, you have to accept the consequences.  If not, what kind of example will you set your students?  Having a lesson on (different types of) graphs, with its own specific language, is a lovely opportunity, not only to make graphs, but also learn vocabulary.  And above all, the interaction will help you to get to know your students even better. 
Maybe you can add the question: "How many kids like/don �t like a teacher who does some extra work?" 
Cheers, Peter

15 Apr 2015     

alvinaash
United States

Free classified ads for cars, jobs, real estate, and everything else. Find what you are looking for or create your own ad for free!

4 Jul 2018