Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > User friendly classes    

User friendly classes

richardtucker
Brazil

User friendly classes

Dear Teachers, and Monitors,
I have been glad that others have been able to use my classes that I sent in. I wanted to know if they are  editable. I can edit them myself, but I am not sure that the teachers who download them can.
After I start using them myself I notice a few mistakes, but by that time most people who use them have already downloaded them, and I feel bad if they are not able to make corrections if they are needed. I have downloaded other peoples material and some of the worksheets  I wasn �t able to correct which made it a little difficult for me to use.
It there a command on Word that I can use to make sure my classes are correctable? I would like them to be as user friendly as possible.
Thanks sooo much for your help!
Richard 

16 Apr 2015      

Peter Hardy
Australia

As long as your worksheets are in made with Word, they are editable. (I noticed you didn �t make any PowerPoints, but the same goes for them.)  Sadly, some people make worksheets with other programs, which turn the text into a picture. These are, annoyingly, un-editable. I use those for my students to discover the mistakes, and some I simply throw out.  

Cheers, Peter

Image result for making mistakes 

16 Apr 2015