Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS PAGE    

RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS PAGE

cerix64
Italy

RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS PAGE

HI everybody....while thanking all the contributors which keep this website alive (& kicking!), first of all Victor, I �d like to know if someone has had my same problem: for two days by now the recent contributions page has been so heavy that it has been quite impossibile to scroll it and download materials. CPU is 100% busy while that page (and that ONLY page) is open. My computer is 4 years old by now and  my hard disc is 80 GB I think, but that has never happened so far with ANY OTHER PAGE including ESLPRINTABLES home and single contributions page.
Is that problem only mine?
Thx 4 advising me!
Cerix64
Maria Chiara Vistoli

20 Feb 2009      

bamarcia
Brazil

Hi Maria Clara,
I �d been facing the same problem. Eslprintables was taking too long to load, and I almost gave up downloading on the last two days, but right now it was Ok. So I guess the site has just been too busy!!!

Marcia

20 Feb 2009     

chobby
Mexico

Hi there!!
I �m not a computer expert but sometimes when the CPU processor and RAM memory are too slow that could happen, I don �t know what �s your computer model & brand but if is 4 years old,
 it was probably with the 3 or 4 pentium processor and maybe max of 256 or 512 kb RAM memory.
It used to happen to me a lot, with my old computer, I suggest you update at least the speed on your RAM memory to at least 1GB and you �ll see you won �t have that problem in the future!!!

20 Feb 2009     

cerix64
Italy

THX 4 yr replies...Iy looks like it �s my problem ... but what I don �t understand is ...why this page only.....
If it �s 2 heavy why not use two pages....I wouldn �t like to change my pc only 4 one internet page!

21 Feb 2009