Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just popped in to download some activties for my slower kids -     

Just popped in to download some activties for my slower kids -

victor
Spain

Hello Vicky!
It �s nice to see you again. I hope you are having a wonderful life in New Zealand!

Hugs,

Victor

21 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Hi Vickiii,
what a nice start into the day to see your message! As you can see - you �ve been missed sadly! You warm fuzzies always do the trick. Smile
Try and keep popping in. You won �t regret it! (Neither will we... LOL)
Take care and all the best!
Mietz

21 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

It �s really nice to know you �re enjoying being home again! All the best for you! Smile

21 Feb 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

You guys are the greatest - I miss the warmth of the Chilian culture - but you guys just bought it all back to me!

Rochelle - the NZ curriculum has changed a wee bit since I was here - but it is pretty much the same - no books to follow - i decide what and when and how I teach - whooppee.

I have heaps of support for the slower kids - which is fantastic - no parent help but special reading and writing groups and a couple of days with  help in the classroom. 

I am in South Auckland. 

yum yum pikelets and jam - I had some cheezels on the weekend.  I think they are better left to memory!  my tongue is still glued to the roof of my mouth with the orangey goodness! Tongue

Will try to pop in regular like - my head is starting to bob above water now thankfully!

23 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2