Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pleae help    

Pleae help

naddou
Tunisia

Pleae help

i teach in a private school and they asked me to prepare for a small party where pupils perform small plays or sketches. can any one help me

28 Apr 2015      

zahra.r
Iran

i have the same situation and i �m looking for s.th special for elementary students.
i have decided to prepare a conversation or they start to talk about their school in english and showing different parts of the school by pics and english description but they have to use simple words and short sentences.
have fun :)

28 Apr 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

In another shameless attempt to earn more points you could always download my worksheet which I have used 3 or 4 times on advanced students to good effect. However, this is for adults and in a Western culture so you will want to change some of the styles to something more approbriate for children or for use in religious schools. For example, perhaps I �m old fashioned but in the style "drug dealer" or "hitman" might not be a good idea for younger students.

However, "returning a library book in the style of a football comentary" works very well and is OK for kids and people with lower levels if they are given a good 45 minutes to write the scripts in their respective groups.  

If it �s too tricky then perhaps some small role-plays with some complications thrown in. For example, buying a train ticket from somebody who keeps looking at their phone and isn �t paying attention, visiting the doctor with a saucepan stuck on one �s head, buying a car from a very dishonest salesperson etc.

29 Apr 2015     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Hello there
How about this website with many skits and short plays for children (4-12)?
http://www.teachingenglishgames.com/eslplays.htm 

29 Apr 2015     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Ewelina

That link is good, thank you.

29 Apr 2015