Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > South Africa - Pen Pal Partner Requested    

South Africa - Pen Pal Partner Requested

teachermarcilene
Brazil

South Africa - Pen Pal Partner Requested

Hello Everybody. I teach at a public school and we are interested in developing a partnership with a school from South Africa. We �ve already started to write the letters but it will take a little longer.
Important facts about us: our school year starts in February and finishes in November (in December we have final exams).
Our winter vacation happens in July (2 weeks).
They are 33 6th graders (between 11 and 12 years old in average)
Our city is Joinville (Santa Catarina State - Brazil)
We have 2 ESL classes per week, 48min each one. (Only! I do miracles with this.)
My interest as a teacher is to exchange the cultural similarities and differences between our countries.

I hope somebody can help me :D
Marcilene

5 May 2015      

marielstadlin
Argentina

Hi! I don �t know if you might be interested, but I teach 6th and 7th graders around 12 years old. We are from Argentina, but we are also looking forward to reading emails from kids around the globe, no matter what their first language is. If you are interested, let me know! 
We would like to exchange a few emails for a month or two.
I �d love to be part of  such a great experience!

6 May 2015