Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Have a Nice Carnival    

Have a Nice Carnival

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Have a Nice Carnival

Hello everybody. Just wanted to say thank you to you all! I �ll be in London (YEAAAAAH) with my 11th grade students for 6 days and I won �t have time to check your wonderful work... I don �t know how I �ll handle it! Anyway, enjoy your days off (if you have it). Here in Portugal we stop till wednesday! Bye, greetings, Carla

21 Feb 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I go on a field trip to London every year with my 9th graders and they love it.
I keep them on the move from dawn til dusk!
I also make them speak with people over there, and in my opinion, you won �t find
more helpful people anywhere!
Have a great trip!!!!
Hugs
L
ps - we hire a guide from the London Walks to take us on the Jack the Ripper tour.
It �s really good for the kids to listen to a native speaker for 2 hours, and the people there are fabulous!!!  (the tour is really spooky too, so the kids love it!)

21 Feb 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

We stop in Brazil too....
our stds will only have classes after Wednesday, Ash Wednesday.
Have a wonderful Holiday.
Kisses
Cassy

21 Feb 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

I �m taking my last-year students to London in March for five days. I always do it and we enjoy it a lot.
If they are not too tired after the long walks during the day, I recommend a skating-rink in Bayswater. It �s quite near the underground station. Students love it. There �s a bowling alley, some games and the skating rink. Have fun!

21 Feb 2009